Reliable forecasts are essential for the success of your business. Any deviation from the plan in terms of energy, materials or services will result in unnecessary costs.
With valid forecasts, HMS contributes to tangible process optimisation and cost reduction. In addition to evaluating and integrating suitable models into operational processes, our solutions also include user-friendly interactive visualisation.
Added value through machine learning
- Cost reduction, increase in turnover and improved predictability
Better understanding of complex issues
- Exploratory and in practical use
- Added value from data
- Big, small, on-premises or in the cloud
- Automatically make complex decisions at lightning speed
- Comprehensive support: algorithm meets software engineering and domain knowledge
Modelling for optimisation and prediction
Thanks to our many years of experience in financial mathematics, data mining, time series analysis and medical statistics, we can draw on the necessary expertise for your analysis projects at any time.
- Data mining & prediction models
- Feature selection & feature engineering
- Deep learning & artificial intelligence
- Time series analysis & forecasting
- Text mining & semantic web
- Exploration & visualization
Our analytical toolbox
For business intelligence and data analysis, HMS experts use a wide variety of technologies – always taking the specific requirements into account. Thanks to our many years of experience, we know which tools are most suitable for your analysis project.
- Microsoft Azure Analytics
- Spark & databricks
- SAS Advanced Analytics & JMP
Improving forecast quality is a valuable competitive advantage. That’s why companies from a wide variety of industries rely on HMS solutions for their analysis projects.
- Production & processes: quality control, supply chain management, predictive maintenance
- Forecasting: prognosis of electricity load, sales, prices etc.
- Text mining: automatic document classification
- Marketing & sales: churn management, cross-selling, response optimization, customer value
- Intelligent data integration supported by Machine Learning
Focusing on your added value
The knowledge extracted from data must always be evaluated for its practicability. We know the appropriate ways and means to evaluate explorative results in a substantiated manner and to sustainably identify the contribution to value creation.
From exploration to deployment
Whether you need regularly recurring evaluations or real-time analyses, on-premises or in the cloud, we train outstanding machine learning models and ensure that they can be seamlessly integrated into your business processes.
Man and machine in harmony
Machine learning often only reveals its full potential together with human experience. For example, we enable “intelligent data integration”, in which a computer learns to integrate data into a database from heterogeneous sources with the help of a human.