Continuous and rapid drug development is the key to sustained success in the Life Science industry. Since pharmaceutical companies are subject to strict regulatory requirements, the reliable and secure analysis of clinical data plays a key role in this development process. At the same time, the costs and time required for the final approval decision need to be kept as low as possible.
Exploit the clinical data potential
Nowadays R&D pharmaceutical companies want to leverage the potential of their clinical data by enriching the integrated data with further data sources (RWE, wearables, etc.) and applying new technologies and new methodologies such as AI to gain new insights and find new evidences.
What sounds feasible at first is a formidable challenge and requires several parties as research, business, regulatory, data science, software development to work closely together and to fully dovetail the necessary expertise from different domains.
CRO+ is our differentiator
We support you with longtime experience in clinical research and development and will find the right solution for each of your challenges. Take advantage of the expertise of our statistical programmers and biostatisticians, who have successfully completed a wide range of clinical data science projects. HMS is the one-stop-shop provider combining and dovetailing all necessary skillsets to leverage the data potential with AI.
Our extended CRO+ Service Portfolio
- CDISC services (SDTM/ADaM/define-XML)
- Integration of clinical data
- De-identification of data
- SAS Makro development
- Statistical consultancy and support
- PK and PBPK modeling
- Analysis of clinical trial data
- Computerized system development and validation
- Software medical device development
HMS cooperates with leading industrial companies and associations:
- PhUSE (Pharmaceutical Users Software Exchange) – a non-profit platform for the exchange of experience in statistical programming, biostatistics, data management and software development in the clinical field
- CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium) – a worldwide data standard for clinical research
- KSFE (Conference of SAS Users in Research and Development)
- Regulanet (Regulatory and Market Access Support)
We also maintain long-term partnerships with
Specialists for the Life Science industry
For clinical study evaluations, we provide you with highly qualified biostatisticians and statistical programmers who are very familiar with the special requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulations.
Flexibly implemented data analysis
We understand your requirements and implement them on your or our systems in line with your needs.
Our services are unique because we combine different disciplines such as business intelligence, machine learning and software engineering and deploy them profitably to your benefit.