Genuine personalities work at HMS. All of them are experts in their business areas and take pleasure in togetherness – then that is for us a pre-requisite for recruitment.
Each employee receives creative latitude at HMS to get things moving. We place great value on autonomy and a willingness to learn, as well as the ability to work in a team, to communicate and to take criticism. We take this very seriously and live it on a daily basis. Only work that is fun, can be successful on a lasting basis. This happens, when the individual can face up to and develop from the challenges placed by the work. This is the basis of our corporate culture.
Career through learning and success:
- You can make progress with us.
- You have varied tasks in interesting projects.
- You have 1 working day a month for your knowledge work.
- Within our company you will have competent colleagues, and great emphasis placed on "learning from each other".
- In our work, people are the center.
- We have been certified as a family-friendly company by the berufundfamilie gGmbH.
- Every employee receives non-contractual benefits to the sum of approx. 150 € (Job ticket, Meal expenses, Gym membership etc.).
- Possible overtime incurred will be fully reimbursed.
- Travel time (1st Class ticket) counts as work time.
- Annual bonus payments are not linked to revenue targets, but rather to knowledge objectives.
- Every employee has a well-equipped work place in the center of Heidelberg.
- We have a professional structure that offers our employees the possibility of co-determination, something that is hardly possible in a large company.
- Our regulations concerning the required working times allow our employees flexibility and personal responsibility.