For our subsidiaries in Heidelberg, Frankfurt as well as across Europe we are looking for a
Statistician / Mathematician (f/m/d)
who will enhance our Statistical Programming and Biostatistics team in the analysis of clinical trial data and the preparation of registration dossiers for renowned companies. We support all phases of the clinical development (Phase I to IV) in diverse indications. Advising customers, evaluating trials, preparing the registration dossiers and compiling data and documents for electronic submission is part of our daily business.
Since 1989, we have been consistently offering advice to our customers in the life science industry regarding Business Intelligence and Analytics. Since 2016, we have included analytical CRO Services into our service portfolio – because we are convinced that our longtime expertise combined with the analysis of clinical studies represents an exceptionally sought-after combination in the market.
You would like to be part of our growth and boost your personal development?
Then send us your application!
What do we expect from you?
- Qualification: MSc or equivalent qualification in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3 years practical experience in planning and evaluating clinical studies in the Pharmaceutical or CRO environment as well as thorough knowledge of the requirements of ICH and GCP regulations.
- Specialist: You possess comprehensive statistical knowledge in planning and evaluating clinical studies. You distinguish yourself with an analytical, networked and conceptual thinking ability. Good programming knowledge in SAS® and experience with R are desirable.
- Able to communicate: You communicate in a focused and convincing manner in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Team player: You enjoy working independently and willingly as a member of a team of programmers, statisticians and other specialists.
- Charisma: You convince with enthusiasm, commitment and integrity.
- Flexible: Dealing with changing requirements motivates you.
- Thirsty for knowledge: You are curious and committed to continued self-development. For you, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues goes without saying.
- Quality conscious: You are thorough, goal-oriented and consider yourself a service provider for your customers.
What is our offer to you?
- A smart team: With us, continued development of knowledge and qualifications takes absolute centre stage. The willingness to share knowledge with colleagues is key for us.
- A position with potential: Our flexible structures offer you diverse development opportunities with various leadership perspectives.
- Exciting projects: At HMS you can apply your competences and ideas effectively in diverse customer projects.
- Attractive working conditions: A healthy work-life balance is our priority, overtime is compensated, 1st class train travel is the rule and numerous additional benefits complement your basic salary.
- The “people” factor: We make software by people for people. We also live this maxim daily in our respectful approach to one another.
Are you interested in this position?
Then, please send us your enquiry or your application, quoting the reference number 201919.